Tuesday 28 May 2013

Restaurant Thai Up!

So liek yezzerdai mah deparhtmenz zesided tweu ghoe thew Thai Up! (k I will cut the slang)

Now I still can't eat spicy stuff due to my stomach bacteria so... yea, going to something that is spelled 'Thai' is mindslapping. But no worries, I can always order something that isn't spicy... right? RIGHT? Right.

Introducing the high and almighty Thailand. Where Tom Yum, Tom Yam and other spicy slash (/) sour stuff lingers. But the lil ol' me is going to have Thai-Style American Fried Rice! Beat that. Here's a pic.



Well sorry for the low resolution pic but DOESN'T IT LOOK YUMMY? Let me tell you the details.

Ingredients:
1) A tad bit sour yet moist fried rice
2) 1 sunny side up egg
3) 2 cucumber slices
4) 2 tomato slices
5) 2 octopusausages (friends fingers not included but you may chew on them if you want)
6) 1 extra crispy drumstick (which you sadly can't play drums with)
7) 1 white plate (unless you're expecting it to be served on a table)

The price? An affordable... RM13.50++ ish. For me? It was worth it because it's a big portion. Much bigger than the set menu that my friends had, which had a small bowl of curry and plain white rice. Price is around RM9.90++ ish? Forgot (innocent face) xD

Till next time, folks! Ahieack!

No comments:

Post a Comment