Thursday 16 May 2013

A new car!

I'm blessed with a new car. A brand new Exora Bold, woo hoo! I've heard that Proton's Exora is under-powered,  but with the Bold added in I can assure you that this car packs a wallop. Equipped with a turbocharger, it turns the CBS into a CFE. With 8 people on board I can still accelerate at a good speed (with their +body weight) xD

The thing that made me fall in lurve with this car is not only its acceleration but gadgets as well. Yes, I'm a sucker when it comes to pretty gadgets. Equipped inside are various stuffs, like a DVD player, a bluetooth media player/handsfree, electronic folding side mirrors, a reverse camera (whoo!) and much more. My parents love the fact that there are so many places to put drinks.

Guess the number plate? WYH - Wet, Young and Hor... *ahem*, never mind.

This is proof!

This too!


No comments:

Post a Comment