Tuesday 20 August 2013

Restaurant Pastry House

Restaurant Pastry House


Food, oh delicious foodz. This time around I’m gonna write about a restaurant called ‘Pastry House Kuala Lumpur’.

Despite parking being hard to find, the food here is extremely acceptable. The serve all sorts of morsels and chunks of things that pretty match up to what you call ‘food’.

I went to this restaurant 3 times, and 2 out of 3 are good experiences. Taste their nachos and spaghetti, it’s good no joke, especially if you’re a fan of duck. Cuz they serve duck spaghetti! :D I love it, and I’m sure you’ll like it. Quacker quackem. Go quacker go… and stuff.



But do not EVERRRRRRRRRRRR taste their Chicken Gordon Bleu. It tastes like what Gordon’s chicken blew out of its… err, you get the idea. I mean SERIOUSLY =__= worse dish I have eaten in my whole entire life. It’s like, total ugh-ness. I think they replaced cheese with snot, and I forced myself to eat the whole thing… seriously not a good experience.

Their soup is GOOD. Check out their… onion soup, and cream of mushroom, if you’re a fan of those two. You can also opt for pastries, which they sell it at discounted prices at times (hopefully not because it’s on the verge of going bad).



The restaurant rating for me is overall 5/10. Their restaurant concept is good, but food still needs improving.




TOODLESSSSSSSSS


No comments:

Post a Comment