Thursday 15 August 2013

About the Animes I watch

An introduction to what type of anime you can find on my blog.

Well let me first introduce what kinds of anime I like. Cute, happy, moe, funny, slice-of-life ones!

Ari-chan says hi!

It’s what keeps me going, whether it’s at work, in the middle of a jam, or otherwise. The opening and ending themes are also happy-sounding in tune, or calm and relaxing, so it’ll really help if I’m driving and feeling sleepy suddenly, or at work and need more brain juice to concentrate.


For your information, I don’t really watch anime that has 1) Heckofalottaepisodes 2) Neverending story 3) Fighting needlessly 4) Too mainstream. So I guess you can’t find animes like Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece on my blog, sorreh :P

Also, I will state it now that all images posted here belongs to the respective author / company if Copyrighted, any by no means belong to me (except pictures taken by me, because I like to buy DVDs and watch them from my 62" TV xD)


"Thank you onii-chan for featuring me on your first page!"

It doesn't get any better than that. xD

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment