Thursday 13 June 2013

Restaurant Sushi King

I gotta tell you, some of the dishes here are surprisingly better than Sakae Sushi, and this is at Mines Shopping Mall as usual =_= Key locations are Palace of the Holden Horses and Mines Wellness Hotel since those are the only place I can think of. Hmmm, speaking of which I have yet to talk about food there. Maybe in the future then.

Besides tastier dishes, Sushi King also serves LESS EXPENSIVE FOOD! Which is awesome pawsome for my wallet. Here's what I ate:

Can't remember but I think it's called a 'Mix _______ bento' or something :P

Salmon is tasty and decent in portion and so is the fish/chicken karaage.

Things missing from the picture are two slices of takuan (Japanese pickles, info here) and a chunk of rice since I'm too damn starving to snap a picture before eating xD Or rather, tasted it and thought it is too big of an opportunity to post something delicious :D



Ina-chan says hi! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment